Saggar & Rosenberg is a boutique Certified Public Accounting and Management Consulting Firm founded in 1999. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Saggar & Rosenberg provides a vast array of specialized tax, accounting and business advisory services to our clients not only in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, but also nationally and internationally. Beyond the traditional offerings of accounting, audit and tax services, we pride ourselves in being business partners and trusted advisors to our clients, providing guidance and advice to improve performance and achieve goals. We have a diverse clientele including government contractors, technology companies, non-profit organizations, biotechnology and constructions companies which range in size from small businesses to large, publicly traded companies with over $12B in revenue.
We are a growing firm and to date 100% of our growth has come by referral which is a testament to the high quality service we provide to our clients. Due to this continued growth we need to add an Experienced Audit Manager to our team.
Typical assignments will include:
Accounting / Audit Assurance
- Lead and manage audit engagements, supervising, mentoring, training and developing staff
- Provide significant client interface serving as trusted business advisor ensuring close communication with tax and consulting practices to provide comprehensive business advisory services
- Management and preparation of financial statements, footnotes, work papers, management letters, agreed-upon procedures, and other attestation engagements
- Proactively recognize and resolve potential and/or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting when necessary
Engagement / Client Management
- Serve as lead member of the engagement team on specific client accounts, leading pre-engagement planning and development of final deliverables
- BS/BA degree in accounting with active CPA certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at Manager level as an auditor in public accounting
- Possess Strong research, writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and technology commonly used in public accounting
Saggar & Rosenberg offers a competitive compensation package with significant opportunity for advancement including to Partner level; medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance paid 100% by the firm; 401(k) program; paid holidays and vacation; flex-time policy; paid parking in our building; a relaxed environment with a business casual dress code; ability to telework when needed.
Saggar & Rosenberg is very conveniently located next to the Rockville Metro
Email Resumes and Requirements here.
Posted on Thu, April 12, 2018
by Christine Hollinden