Located in Rockville, Maryland, Saggar & Rosenberg provides specialized tax, accounting and business advisory services to our clients not only in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, but also nationally and internationally. Our innovative and holistic approach to client services focuses on the overall financial health and success of our clients.
Government contractors form the foundation of Saggar & Rosenberg’s clientele and over the past 15 years we’ve built a solid reputation throughout the industry as experts in government contract accounting and compliance. We’ve helped clients increase their efficiency, reduce their risks, grow their top line, and improve their profitability. Our clients range in size from small, closely held businesses to large, publicly traded companies with over $12B in revenue.
Saggar & Rosenberg provides a number of services to our government contract clients:
- DCAA Compliance Reviews
- Calculation of Overhead, Fringe and Indirect Rates
- Incurred Cost Submission Preparation and Reviews
- Development of Pricing Strategies
- Proposal Preparation
- Development of Forward Pricing
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Consultation
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Compliance Reviews
- Development of Policies and Procedures
- Government Contract Accounting Support
- Cost Sharing and Cost Transfers
- Bid Protest Support
- Profitability Analysis and Development of cost Reduction Programs
- DCAA and GSA Audit Support
- Contract Management and Administration Support
- Deltek Costpoint Implementation and Support
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Business Valuations
- CFO Services
Since our inception, Saggar & Rosenberg has grown 100% by referral, and due our continued growth we need to add an experienced consultant to our team. We are looking for a hands-on, Controller level professional experienced in a number of areas outlined above. Having a mix of public accounting and corporate experience is preferred but not required. A minimum of a BS degree in Accounting is required, a CPA is strongly preferred. Strong communication skills and excellent customer services skills, both internally and externally, is essential.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, a very flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with accomplished professionals in government contracting. Each of our projects are unique and offer various challenges making this a very dynamic position.
Email Resumes and Requirements here.
Posted on Wed, January 9, 2019
by Saggar & Rosenberg