Saggar & Rosenberg is a boutique Certified Public Accounting and Management Consulting Firm founded in 1999. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Saggar & Rosenberg provides a vast array of specialized tax, accounting and business advisory services to our clients not only in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, but also nationally and internationally. Beyond the traditional offerings of accounting, audit and tax services, we pride ourselves in being business partners and trusted advisors to our clients, providing guidance and advice to improve performance and achieve goals. We have a diverse clientele including government contractors, technology companies, non-profit organizations, biotechnology and constructions companies.
We are a growing firm and to date 100% of our growth has come by referral which is a testament to the high quality service we provide to our clients. Due to this continued growth, we need to add Staff Accountants to our team.
Typical assignments will include:
Accounting / Audit Assurance
- Preparation of financial statements, footnotes, work papers, tax returns, management letters, agreed-upon procedures, and other attestation engagements
- Prepare statistical and account analysis. Analyze client transactions and unusual situations and incorporate the appropriate tax and accounting effect to the transaction or situation
- Recognize and resolve potential and/or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting if necessary
- Preparation of individual, partnership, corporate and non-profit tax returns ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Perform research on tax issues and filing requirements that affect tax compliance
Engagement / Client Management
- Serve as a member of the engagement team on specific client accounts, working with the lead on pre-engagement planning and development of final deliverables
- BS/BA degree in accounting with eligibility to pursue CPA certification
- Staff Accountant positions can be entry level requiring no previous experience
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
Saggar & Rosenberg offers a competitive compensation package including training and significant opportunity for advancement; medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) program; paid holidays and vacation; flex-time policy; parking in our building; a relaxed environment with a business casual dress code.
Saggar & Rosenberg is very conveniently located next to the Rockville Metro
Email Resumes and Requirements here.
Posted on Wed, January 9, 2019
by Saggar & Rosenberg